Engage your Grade 5 students in thinking skills practice with Critical and Creative Thinking Activities! 140+ pages of fun, imaginative activities motivate students as they practice thinking in multiple ways about a variety of curriculum- and theme-based topics.
46 theme-based units make it easy to find activities that fit your core curriculum:
* Places: In the Woods, In a Cave, In the Water, At the Ice-Cream Store, In the Kitchen, At a Party, At a Carnival, At a Museum, At a Garage Sale
* Nature in Action: Ocean Life; Rain, Rain; Sunshine; Snow Day!; Earthquakes and Volcanoes; Giant Squid; Bears; Dinosaurs
* Time to Eat: Time for Dessert!, Pizza, Ssslurp!, School Lunch, Breakfast
* Sports and Games: Play Ball!, It's All About Speed, Strikes and Spares, Board Games, Extreme
* Things I Use: Shoes and Socks, Spoons and Forks, Wheels, Remote Control, Money, Water
* In My World: Light and Dark, Collections, Sticks and Stones, Brothers and Sisters, Windows and Doors, Read All About It!, Screen Time, Pets, Giggles, Emotions, Choices, Homework